Member and employee safety will ALWAYS be #1. We want to do all we can to flatten the curve, safely, while at the same time continuing to deliver much needed services to our members. Implemented safety and disinfection protocols:
• Stay home if sick. If someone in household is diagnosed with COVID 19, stay home.
• Check employees for fever at the beginning of each shift (if temperature is 99.5 or higher, send home).
• We have face masks and gloves for employees. We are offering gloves for members.
• Members and employees will wash hands before each session and will wash hands before leaving the center.
• We are Disinfecting all touched surfaces – handles, phone, door handles, equipment, etc.
between each member appointment with alcohol-based wipes.
• One member through a session at a time.
• We have Reduced scheduled appointments to minimize members in the center- no more than 5 at a time.
• The Session Coach will provide queuing and coaching from 6 feet away.
• We did instruct members to stay home if sick before COVID and will continue to do so.
We will check temperature as they come in.