Live Pain Relief Free in Eden Prairie
BOOK A SESSION
Take advantage of our complimentary session. We promise, there will be no hard sales tactics.
ONLY 10 MIN
A session takes less than 10minutes and is recommended only once a week. Sweat-free, Painless, No Fatigue, No Soreness.
OsteoStrong is a biohack that helps you strengthen the foundation of your body - the skeletal system.
Just A Few Minutes A Week
To Feel Healthier, Become Stronger, and Increase Stamina
What Should I know about OsteoStrong in Eden Prairie
OsteoStrong is for people of all ages and activity levels to promote skeletal strength which impacts the entire body in many ways using a process known as Osteogenic Loading. Sessions are quick, painless, and results are measurable and happen quickly.
OsteoStrong is not a gym, diet, supplement, pharmaceutical, or a medical treatment
OsteoStrong is a unique place where you can go to improve your overall health by focusing on the one thing that we all have in common, a skeletal system.
The skeletal system is the foundation for your body and provides more than just strength and protection. It is arguably one of the most critical systems of the human body, and by implementing a strategy to care for and strengthen it, many experience the following results
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
Yes! The only way to know is to try it yourself. Call us at (651) 583-5001 to schedule or book your free session online.
Yes please, our sessions are by appointment on a 10 minute cycle. This allows us to give you personal attention. **Your first session will be 1 hour.
Results vary for every individual as we are all different and are dealing with different ailments. During your complimentary session we will be able to give you a personalized assessment.
You may use flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts in most cases. Health insurance plans in the United States do not cover OsteoStrong.
Yes, many showing T-scores as low as -4 from their DXA scans do sessions at OsteoStrong. Even in these extreme cases, members have completely reversed their osteoporosis without medication. As with all medical conditions, we encourage people to consult with their physician prior to starting sessions at OsteoStrong.
Yes, it can but it’s minimal. The primary engine of calorie burning is muscles, and at OsteoStrong we trigger tissue growth in the muscle fiber. With new tissue, people process glucose better and burn more calories. We can help improve your foundation to burn more calories and process glucose a little better, but true weight loss will come from improving your diet.
AX WRITE-OFF: With a prescription from your doctor
MEDICAL LETTER OF NECESSITY: Insurance may provide partial reimbursement when your health care provider writes a Medical Letter of Necessity and uses CPT code S9970. This can be done yearly. YOU submit the paperwork to the insurance and request the reimbursement.
MEDICARE: Medicare (Health Net) reimbursed a member for a one-year pre-paid membership. Here are the steps she took.
- The members physician
- Wrote a prescription and a quarterly Physical Therapy Request/Referral for Osteogenic Loading Therapy 1x week for 3 months
- Referenced billable Diagnosis Code M81.0 – other codes may apply based on your situation.
- The member
- Approached the insurance company and negotiated payment, supplying prescription, PT referral requests, OsteoStrong receipts and description of Osteogenic loading (below).
- Description: Osteogenic loading triggers systemic musculoskeletal adaptive responses within bone, muscles, tendons & ligaments. OsteoStrong sessions provide a physical medicine modality for increasing bone density, improving balance, strength & posture, and reducing back & joint pain.
HEALTH SAVINGS / FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS:
- HSA/FSA can be used two ways.
- Member pays “out of pocket” and submits OsteoStrong receipt to the HSA provider
- Your HSA/FSA debit card is used for your monthly billing or pre-pay
- For either method, ask your physician write a prescription for osteogenic loading (NOTE: We do not need this, you do, as part of your agreement/requirements with the HSA provider)
- Work with the center manager to get the specialized receipts required by your HSA provider.
- Not all HSA/FSA cover OsteoStrong, usually because of an administrative issue in their system. If your HSA card is not accepted, contact your HSA provider to add OsteoStrong to their list.
Sample Medical Letter of Necessity and digital science packet available upon request.
OsteoStrong Eden Prairie is not responsible for any billing of or negotiating with third parties and does not guarantee reimbursement through these methods. Member is responsible for payment regardless of outcome.
Highly Rated Wellness & Pain Management Center in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
OsteoStrong – Eden Prairie is located on 8345 Crystal View Rd Suite 100, Eden Prairie, MN. From Flying Cloud Airport (FCM) take India Ln to Pioneer Trail and head north on India Ln. Then turn right and turn left at Alpha Ln. Next, take Flying Cloud Dr. to Crystal View Rd and turn right at the 1st cross street onto Pioneer Trail. After that, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Flying Cloud Dr and use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Prairie Center Dr. At this point, continue on Crystal View Rd to your destination and turn right onto Crystal View Rd. Finally, turn left and turn left. Turn right and OsteoStrong – Eden Prairie will be on the right.
We are open Monday: 1:30-6pm, Tuesday: 10am – 6pm, Wednesday: 7am – 3pm, Thursday: 9:30am – 1pm and 4pm – 7:30pm
For additional questions you can call us at (651) 583-5001